Friday, December 4, 2009

Working in cosmetics as a beauty adviosr?

Hi my question is how do I get a career started in the make-up industry? I would love to work for mac or any other cosmetic company but I have no experience, I have lot of pasion for make up and I love this industry but I don't know how to get started.I was going to cosmetology school but i had to quit due to some personal family problem and now i must get a job but I only have experience in call centers. I am very out going and i'm a fast learner and makeup is what I want to do.Working in cosmetics as a beauty adviosr?
apply for vacancies at the companies you are interested in.a love of cosmetics is important and if you are successful in getting a job don't worry,full training will be given.what they are usually looking for is an approachable person that is friendly.good luck!Working in cosmetics as a beauty adviosr?
If you would love to work for MAC go for it, they generally wont hire someone without retail experience anything to do with fashion or the beauty industry will do. the way i did it is starting out with smaller lines like estee lauder who owns MAC and gaining sales experience and technique. start practicing now get some inspiration online and try to recreate looks but also come up with your own take pictures create a whole look a document it then you can build a portfolio


the face is a canvas that you can create however you want, make MAC say: we MUST have this girl





hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease