Friday, December 4, 2009

I want a beautiful and catchy name for a cosmetics and beauty salon?

glossyface


boutique de esty


scents


dewdrops


xtasy


makeover girlsI want a beautiful and catchy name for a cosmetics and beauty salon?
approvisionnements de beaut茅





thats beauty supplies in french





i just typed it in here


http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt





find out a name and put it aother language. that will be cool.





add your name in front too.I want a beautiful and catchy name for a cosmetics and beauty salon?
Beaut茅 et Finesse








Finesse and beauty:





finesse - Distinctive balance; fineness; elegance and flair.





:D
I like the word 'porcelain' but I'm thinking something would have to go with it.
des belles femmes : )


I think that would go well for something like that.





it means Of the beautiful women.
skin deep





Bella: it means beautiful in italian

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease