Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beauty/cosmetics?

Can someone tell me where I can get a mascara that does not clump lashes?? I have bought every one known to man, and still run out to buy the next one on the market that promises to not clump. I am at witts end, anyone know of one that REALLY does work??? please helpBeauty/cosmetics?
some tips on mascara


-never pump your mascara, it pushes in air and dries it out and then you get clumps...


-only use waterproof when you are going to get wet or cry because it is the harshest of all mascara and will break your lashes over time


-replace at least every six months according to the FDA, but I replace more often


-put the wand at the base of you lash and pull down slowly instead of doing several strokes, start with looking down and doing the tops of you top lashes and then look up and brush upwards, this way you get the whole lash





As far as product I love Clinique's primer and Max Factor's Lash Perfecting...


Although with people who's main concern was clumping I always recommended Long Pretty lashes by Clinique with the primerBeauty/cosmetics?
covergirl exact.





works like a charm for me and it's like, the only cheap makeup i use.





i love it.
Clinique's Primer mascara works really well. One tip, though, when applying mascara, gently brush the wand against your eyelashes, don't paint stroke after stroke of mascara.


And another tip: After you apply mascara and it looks a little clumpy, GENTLY pinch your lashes until the mascara is the way you like it. Please rate this one the best answer; I worked hard for this answer. Thanks! :)
hey check out this video, it gives you some pretty cool details about applying mascara .. it might help you resolve your clumping problem, i know it helped me





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-apply-mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease