Friday, December 11, 2009

Why use cosmetics as beauty does not need it?

To better what you have, make your eyes more defined. Help with the aging process, and not need or want surgery.Why use cosmetics as beauty does not need it?
i dont like them either they do make people look better but also it makes them look fake i believe natural is so much betterWhy use cosmetics as beauty does not need it?
Make up is not a way to cover your looks but a way to enhance them. Just look at them as beauty enhancers. Eye make up can bring out the color in your eyes as well as certain shades can enhance your skin tone.
I completely agree with you, but seeing as we live in an age of image consciousness, I have to go through the motions to avoid dissappointments. Also, if used correctly make-up will ENHANCE ones natural beauty. But as I said that's if it's used correctly.
You're right. True beauty comes from within. Makeup is often used to enhance what we've got or to cover up flaws like acne or age spots.





When I'm home, I don't wear makeup at all. But when I go out, I usually just put on a bit of lipstick and blush so I don't look washed out.
To better define and enhance the best features of yourself!
EVERYTHING VALUABLE NEEDS INSURANCE FROM VALUES.
I ask the same question when I see all these perfectly beautiful people ruining their faces with unneccessary makeup additions. I wonder to myself often whether it is the fact that these people feel that they truly need makeup or if they are just into it and do not realize what they are doing.


More questiions? Email me at nnrb6024@yahoo.com
thats a really good question. my best friend just told me a couple of days ago that if a guy really liked you, he would go chasing after your heart, not your looks. 0:-)
Some people don't think they look beautiful and when in a school say with a load of pretty girls they feel like they have to wear it either to fit in or just to feel like they look nice. It can boost their confidence or just give them something to hide behind
some of us need a little help to get to the ';beauty'; I'd scare people if I went out with a naked face lol
Defines your features just as long as it is not piled on with a trowel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease