Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you pity the ladies, that they have to spend a large sum of money that their earn on beauty and cosmetic?

product, hair(rebounding, perming, highlight) buying expensive shoe, dress(change every 3 month so that they are not outdated) , slimming pills and etc. They are willing to eat instant noodle for breakfast, fried egg for their lunch and dinner bread with peanut butter





While we (man) can spend the money on our hobbies, good or nice food, main2 perempuan (just kidding) and etcDo you pity the ladies, that they have to spend a large sum of money that their earn on beauty and cosmetic?
well i am african american so i have to perm my hair. i like to look nice. wats wrong wit dat?Do you pity the ladies, that they have to spend a large sum of money that their earn on beauty and cosmetic?
lol i spent none on beauty and cosmetic. did abit on clothings when i got my first job :)





on the other hand, i spend heaps on food. and its the only thing i love and ENJOY spending money on. hehe dont have to main main lelaki so yeah you spend more than me :P
well for me, i don't spend much money on that stuff, don't get me wrong i like to look nice and keep up on it, just not all vain and priss priss about it.....i'm a tomboy, but i do wear makeup and do my hair....
tell that to my cards............lol
No... I mean at least they're NOT spending your money, right?!=P


Come on, there're more men who are obsessed over their looks over us, women hence the term, ';metrosexuals.';


They now spend on facials, massages, beauty products, hair %26amp; even manicure.


I wouldn't know 'cause I hardly wear any (makeup). I do care 'bout my appearance, don't get me wrong just not let it dominate my life or anything.
that's just a generalization


some women are like that,some are completely the opposites
-I never spent so much on hair


-I only do eyeliners ( dah cukup cantik dah... haha kiddin)


-I don't spend too much on shoe/dress.


-I don't need slimming pills


-I don't mind spending money on good food %26amp; hobbies








p/s = WELL AT LEAST NOT YET


=)


=)


=)
thats better coz its neutral..


not like the PONDAN who spend money on hormon estrogen and testosteron
not all women will spend lots of money on beauty and cosmetic, i agree with Ayn...some guys do go to spa too for grooming, i guess whats important is brain NOT beauty
every women does that..so that's neutral.
I don't mind, it's their money and its up to them how they wanted to spend. Maybe some overspend but thats the reality.


We can't simply tell them to stop, tear down the ad billboards as we sees, change channels as the ad jingles appear, burn down a cosmetic factory selling beauty products so that they can stop using any products or throw every shoes in the sea, that would be as good as any barbaric act.





And the girls wouldn't trying to stop me from attending any sport activities, hanging out every Saturday night with my buddies for a football match, playing my Xbox games or Championship Manager for hours, spending money buying speakers and woofer just to listen to music, waste my money on upgrading my computer, would they do that?





I'm not defending anyone or to provoke anyone, just use my brain. Think. Hate me if you wish.





Its up to them, I used to eat only rice with some gravy and egg, or plain Maggi mee or bread just to please myself so that I can buy whatever I want. Nobody is giving me the money, I worked hard and I earn it.





It's how people managed the life and their financial status, how they spent is up to them.





It feels good when coming home, having a wife and she smells good, looks good and take care of herself well and she takes a great priority in her health care and her personal hygiene, that is a definitely a person I should choose to be by my side. But financially speaking, well, it can work out slowly.


Compromise. Advise. I know it can be work out, somehow.





By the way I'm still single.





今すぐに戻るスポンジボブ!





jengjengjeng
democracy what to say...so we will enjoy the view he he
Yes, I do, they have to spend a enormous sum of money of on lipstick, eyelid stickers,etc.,etc.
I think even the question is a lil sexist. Nowadays, even men spend their fortune to look good. They go to spa, they buy designers, they even by personal care products. If you are a dinosaur (probably you are), you might not have heard the term metro-sexual. You should note too that in today's cruel world, you should realise that looking good is a must. You look good, the impression says, you are good - even if you are not. Blame the world. But if you can't adopt and adapt... that's too bad.





--edit--


lor... jedi. i'm not angry la...just makin my point. why? dont tell me if u got the money, u wont want to spend it for haircut, pair of new shirt shoes n stuff? mau orang lari ka?
what's wrong with it if they have loads of money?


looking good and satisfied with yourself are not sins..


unless they work as a hooker to earn the money
no i'm not spend too much money on beauty and cosmetic,not so obess, most of my money i spend to food and book


hair- no need rebounding/perming/dye, just buy shampoo n conditioner, i wear 'tudung'


slimming pills - never take those pill, so much side effects


shoe/dress - just cheap2 la
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease