Friday, December 11, 2009

For married women: Does hubby get mad when you spend much on cosmetics and other beauty stuff?

I work and earn my own money so he really doesn't say anything about it!For married women: Does hubby get mad when you spend much on cosmetics and other beauty stuff?
I'm not married .. but as long she buying it with her money I'm fine with it .For married women: Does hubby get mad when you spend much on cosmetics and other beauty stuff?
no ,only wantsme to be happy ,and besides women always want to look thier best ,i agree
no, he just tells me to watch how much i spend. we have limited money right now. if we could afford it he would let me spend a fortune on whatever i wanted.
within the budget all is allowed
no but we need to budget too
I just asked him and he said yes, he could be buying beer with that money.





He was joking, of course.
I only get annoyed when my wife has a go at me for buying a new I pod or computer game and then proceeds to spend a small fortune on cosmetics and brand clothing. The easy way to get around the problem is to have an equal allowance each which you can spend with no complaints. This way you can buy your cosmetics and your husband can buy the latest CD or book that he wants.
No because my man is so sweet to me !
nope because I don't spend money on that. I'm usually in trouble for buying jerseys and more clothes for my kids that they dont need lol
Hi,


well I'm a guy and no I don't mind her spending time with cosmetics. After all all this cosmetic stuff is to make her look more beatifull than what she already is so no I don't mind.
i would like my gf to buy lotsa make up and look like a ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease