Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I buy Beauty From The Earth cosmetics in the UK please?

I want to achive this look but can't find the products in the UK..





Please help.


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwwgdzNvv鈥?/a>Where can I buy Beauty From The Earth cosmetics in the UK please?
I subsribed to Leesha! Isn't she awesome!?


Lol.


And yeah, they ship internationally on their site.Where can I buy Beauty From The Earth cosmetics in the UK please?
Normally I would suggest eBay but I did a search and nothing came up, if it is a US product then you can search on the ebay.com site and ask the seller if they will post to you in the UK.





Failing that search on google for sales in the UK.
www.beautyfromtheearth.com





They sell online only and ship international.
I've done loads of searches just now, but i can't find any in the UK.








im sure you can get eyeshadow like that, from barry m cosmetics.
The official website beautyfromtheearth.com ships internationally. They aren't actually in stores anywhere in the world, just an online brand. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease