Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Charity accepts new Health & Beauty Items like cosmetics, etc., looking for a WebSite I could post this on

Our Charity accepts new Health %26amp; Beauty Items like cosmetics, etc., looking for a WebSite I could post this on


USA Charities, Inc., (a non profit 501(c)(3) Organization accepts new and unused Health %26amp; Beauty items such as cosmetics, bath and shower lotions/soaps, etc. We donate to Women's Shelters. Do you know any sites I could list our Charity on that could help us get the word out about what we do?Our Charity accepts new Health %26amp; Beauty Items like cosmetics, etc., looking for a WebSite I could post this on
Look into Volunteermatch.com. This site is national and connects organizations with volunteers, but I've also seen donations accepted posts. Good luck!
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease