Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I find Earth's Beauty Cosmetics?

I have decided that I'm going to go all-natural with may make up, and switch to Earth's Beauty. It's supposedly the one of the best natural make up you can find. It's also supposed to be 100% natural, but I don't know if it really is or not. Anyways, I was wondering, do you have to order it online, or can you find it in stores? If you can help, thanks in advance!





I also am going all natural with hair products, too. Im going to start using Biolage. But if you think something else is better, please tell me.Where can I find Earth's Beauty Cosmetics?
Walmart has organic makeup along with most drugstores. If you can't find it there I suggest you just look it up online.


The Say Yes to Carrots shampoo is organic you could try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease