Friday, December 11, 2009

If there was one beauty product or cosmetic you coudn't live without, what would it be?

shampoo and conditioner. No good putting mascara on if you've got birds nesting in your hair.If there was one beauty product or cosmetic you coudn't live without, what would it be?
oh! My tresseme shampoo and conditioner! It's actually not a bad price! They are HUGE bottles,like 5 inches tall, and they're about $3-$4.


Then it would be my Rimmel Underground 16 hr. long lasting foundation. It's great. :)If there was one beauty product or cosmetic you coudn't live without, what would it be?
mascara, forsure!











answer mine, please?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I can't decide between mascara and foundation





probably foundation because it has sunscreen in it too and protects my skin
I can't live without my cleanser and moisturizer and as for makeup i really only need mascara.
Foundation defiantly it's my saviour in the mornings lol.
I guess a decent moisturiser with sunscreen.
Mascara
Lipstick.
Proactiv!
I can't choose between mascara or lipstick. Both are essential.
bronzer....





but if i could choose more then one it would be mac powder, bronzer and chapstick lol
Mascara......it changes my whole look with just a couple of layers=]





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease