Friday, December 11, 2009

Cosmetic Surgery - Beauty or Beast. Does cosmetic surgery improve the way you feel about your appearance.?

I am a 3rd year undergraduate mature student working on my final dissertation project. I am investigating what motivates people to undergo cosmetic surgery and how they feel about their appearance afterwards, I am asking for volunteers to complete a questionnaire if you have undergone cosmetic surgery, this will only take approx 10 mins of your time. If you are interested please email 92001592@northampton.ac.uk Thanks. Or please post your comments or answers.Cosmetic Surgery - Beauty or Beast. Does cosmetic surgery improve the way you feel about your appearance.?
How you look makes you feel good,but a nice shirt now will make you look nice, but wilt the same shirt have the same effect in ten years?Cosmetic Surgery - Beauty or Beast. Does cosmetic surgery improve the way you feel about your appearance.?
I am a woman in my 40s who does not like what i see when i look in the mirror.I am going to have surgery in the future.I am motivated to do so by my own insecurities.I do not view this as vanity as i do not think i will look beautiful after.The reason is to look less tired and washed out.It wears me down when people constantly ask if i am tired or have i been ill.I'll look in the mirror some day's and think';yeah you look okay'; then an innocent comment makes me feel crap.I know someone who had surgery and then her life came crashing down due to a relationship breakdown.She said ';i feel awful but i look fantastic and when i am over the pain i will still look fantastic';.I am realistic about my expectations and will only be dissapionted if it all goes horribly wrong but i am willing to take the risk.
I would love to have cosmetic surgery. And I know that I'm 51 and that I want my eyes not to sag and to be able to get my eyes done would me great. I know that I would feel like a million bucks, if I could afford plastic surgery. would do it in a split second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease