Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the cosmetic/beauty product you can't live without (include brand & product name)?

What's the cosmetic/beauty product you can't live without (include brand %26amp; product name), who do you love it %26amp; how long have you been using it?What's the cosmetic/beauty product you can't live without (include brand %26amp; product name)?
Here is my top three Cannot-Live-Without Products...





Smith's Rosebud Salve


This stuff is my life saver and has been for many years. I have naturally long thick lashes and I like to put a thin coat of this on my lashes instead of using mascara. It makes a brilliant purse sized moisturizer and lip balm too. It has as many uses as Vaseline does and it is cheap too!





Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser


I have sensitive combination skin which is irritated easily. I have been hooked on this stuff for nearly a year and it leaves my skin soft and smooth because it doesn't strip skin of the natural oils. I have heard this is good for all skin types too.





YSL Touche Eclat


Very pricey concealer but so worth it. Applied over luminizer it looks really dewy and natural and it reflects the light too so it is perfect to apply around your eyes and nose. I now believe all the raves those magazines give this and even converted my mother to this product.What's the cosmetic/beauty product you can't live without (include brand %26amp; product name)?
When I was still in the military, I had a handlebar mustache.





I used the Clubman (by Pinaud) moustache wax, which was the only one that worked, and one of the few I could actually find!





Now, I have no preferences for anything.
Arbonne cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. I've been using these products daily for 2 years! I NEVER wear make-up and I get compliments on how flawless my skin looks on a daily basis!!
Covergirl mascara because it opens up your eyes
Deoderant.
CoverGirl True Blend foundation and CoverGirl eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease