Friday, December 11, 2009

List of different careers in the skin care/cosmetic/beauty industry?

What are the different titles and areas I could get into in the cosmetic field?


I have a passion for skin care and makeup. I plan to go to cosmetology school when I can, but until then what are some things I can do to get started/get my foot in the door to the industry?


Can anyone give me a list of the different occupations within the beauty industry? I know the main ones like hair stylist, makeup artist, etc. What are some other not so well known careers in the area? Any advice? Thanks!List of different careers in the skin care/cosmetic/beauty industry?
A lot of girls I talk to start out as freelance make-up artists or salon or spa receptionist. You get to hear and see a lot of the industry. Good luck! Also, you may want to report the guy who keeps posting his URL or web-site. It's totally spam. I've seen this in other questions tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease