Friday, December 11, 2009

Which are the best Cosmetic/ beauty schools in the world?

I am deeply interested in Cosmetic chemistry and cosmetology. I want to know to know the various schools present and the best teachers present in this industry and whether one can do a distance learning program with any of the universities offering such programs. How is a certificate from city and guilds international? I am based in india and currently pursuing my medical studies. thanksWhich are the best Cosmetic/ beauty schools in the world?
i think that would be in paris but o just dont now where exactly but they have good hairstylesWhich are the best Cosmetic/ beauty schools in the world?
As far as variety goes, London is excellent. Jemma Kidd makeup school and Greaspaint are located there, to name a few. you would definitely have a variety of facilities to choose from





But ultimately, this is your goal, right? So you should really be doing some research! Nobody knows what's best for you better than you do! I'm not an expert, but I'd also expect you to have good luck in a big city like New York. In a fashion capital, makeup artists and cosmetologists are probably in high demand.





Best of luck, let me know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease