Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beauty/cosmetics?

Does anyone know of a Mascara that (does not) clump eye lashes? I have tried probably 30-40 different kinds over the years and have never found one that doesn't do this. And believe me I try every new one of the market that promised not to do this. please share if you know of one that REALLY works.Beauty/cosmetics?
okay well this worked for me so dont get mad if u tried it an it didnt. nope. nevermindi forgot.....it was cover girl lash exact mascara.Beauty/cosmetics?
The new Maybelline kind, in the green container. Yeah, it makes your eyelashes looks really long. Maybelline's a good brand, all my good mascara has come from them. :]


Or maybe Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara brand?
I generally use Arbonne's mascara or Bare Escentuals Big Tease. I have not had any clump problems with either of these products. Good luck!
i really love Almay... it is in a white tube with black lettering on it. it doesnt clump %26amp; it actually separates your eye lashes to make a fuller effect. i love it! :)
the best without question , and believe me ive tried them ALL ,. is nivea lash revolutions, top marks in every category. its a miracle worker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease