Friday, December 11, 2009

Is cosmetic surgery an everlasting beauty?

please explain your answerIs cosmetic surgery an everlasting beauty?
No it is not. Most people have to get redone after as little as 5 years cause something else stars to go you take care of that and then the 1st thing you took care of has to be done again. The best thing is just to take good care of your skin and use good creams they do work. Also sometimes cosmetic surgery doesn't always make you look better. My mother in law had it done twicw the second time they pulled her skin to tight arround her face cheeks and pulled up under her eyes . Well when every thing was done and she healed the surgery was so tight it pulled up her nose to much and she looked liked a duck I'm not kidding. I would not ever have this done after seeing that. I take care of my skin and I'm over 50 and people never guess me for over 35 even when I go out with my son sometimes his freinds that don't know me ask if I'm his girlfriend. He get's upset at that cause he then thinks he looks old. Hope this helped just take care of your skin.Is cosmetic surgery an everlasting beauty?
Not always, it is often a temporary fix and needs touch-ups to maintain results. It's a lifelong committment. HTH : )
NO NO NO!!! dont ruin ureself with i bet ure pretty it sucks my cousin did it and.. NOOOOOOOOO


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease