Friday, December 11, 2009

What do teenagers prefer - is it cosmetics, guys, personal care or beauty?

What are your favourites: L'Oreal, Whisper, Sunsilk, Oil of Olay?What do teenagers prefer - is it cosmetics, guys, personal care or beauty?
all of the above in a neat PACKAGE!!!What do teenagers prefer - is it cosmetics, guys, personal care or beauty?
all of them
beauty. and guys. i personally like a lot of L'oreal products.
you hit it right on the nose all of the above because teenagers are selfish brats i have one
What they prefer is COSMETICS which leads them to the world of BEAUTY by which the GUYS are attracted and in order to maintain the number of boys in their life they have to go for PERSONAL CARE. So don`t you think they are all important for a teenager? I myself being a teenage girl I prefer ';L`Oreal';
Its upto the way of your thinking ..........ans of 2ng Q is i don use
Olay iz deff da best
sorry
loreal is my fav....but itt wud be kul if i get all of the above
i think its cosmetics---any gud brand will do........
I'm 19 years old...I guess that still qualifies me as a teen right?





To answer your questions:





1. I prefer being in college.


2. I like MAC.





8 P
Uh to your first ? I'd say all of the above and to the second I'd say Oil of olay.
i prefer sunsilk..


teens prefer guys!!! i prefer personal care.
EVERYTHING!!
Teenagers imagine Guys all the time,


prefer cosmetics for themselves,


and prefer personal care for their guys (otherwise the guys would be abhorrent!).


My favourites are L'Oreal, Oil of Olay, Sunsilk, and Whisper!
teenagers prefer first of all beauty and after that only they prefer cosmetics and guys.
i like all of them.. haha.. beauty wld be at the top of the list..





definitely loreal.. =)
Um, I will answer your first question.


I prefer all of the above.


For the second question, I like L'oreal and OIl of Olay.
Teenagers of today have no preference. Media allure them with their commodities for their commercial success and the teenagers just respond to it. What's the irony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease